The City of Chicago is hosting a series of neighborhood workshops to address the region’s resilience to incidents of extreme weather, especially rainstorms that cause floods and related damage. The purpose of the workshops is to identify techniques and infrastructure improvements that foster sustainability and reduce damage to private and public property. Please attend to share ideas and concerns about the sustainability of your home, business, and neighborhood. Free to attend. Refreshments will be provided.
Meetings will be held from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 9 Austin Town Hall Park 5610 W. Lake St.
- Tuesday, Feb. 10 North Lawndale Homan Sq. Park 3517 W. Arthington
- Wednesday, Feb. 11 Humboldt Park Humboldt Park 1400 N. Sacramento
- Tuesday, Feb. 17 Little Village St. Agnes of Bohemia Bishop Manz Hall 2658 S. Central Park
- Wednesday, Feb. 18 Garfield Park Conservatory Community Room 300 N. Central Park