Tomorrow, you can buy tasty food and benefit NeighborSpace gardens.
Shop at any of Whole Foods’s five Chicago locations on Earth Day (Tuesday, April 22nd), and 5% of your purchase will be donated to NeighborSpace community gardens.
Each store will donate to a different community site:
- Gold Coast Whole Foods at 30 W Huron will benefit Jardincito
- Halsted Whole Foods at 3640 N Halsted will benefit Ginkgo Organic Gardens
- Lakeview Whole Foods at 3300 N Ashland will benefit Global Garden Refugee Training Farm
- Lincoln Park Whole Foods at 1550 N Kingsbury will benefit Whipple Street Community Garden
- South Loop Whole Foods at 1101 S Canal will benefit La Huerta Roots & Rays